Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Robert Carlyle as Doctor Nicholas Rush SGU

I've become a fan of Robert Carlyle in Once Upon a Time so I decided to look into some of his other work and found that before OUAT he played Dr. Nicholas Rush in Stargate Universe. Now I've begun watching the show because of him mostly. It's getting pretty good though. Gotten through to about episode 5 or 6 in the first season. Do you ever look into a certain actor's past work when they grab your attention with one extraordinary character?

2 comments:

  1. Yes; I have been looking at his movies; he was wonderful in Marilyn Hotchkiss School of Dancing and excellent in SGU. He is one of the best; his performances are compelling and watching his performances becomes addictive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply Magnolia! I agree about his performances can be addictive. I've watch a few shows and films of his already. Think I've seen a clip of him in School of Dancing on YouTube but it didn't say from what movie it was from so thank you so much for saying it. I know what I'll be looking for real soon! lol! Thank you so much for reading and commenting! ;)

      Delete