Sunday, July 29, 2012

Night Court: The Harry or Dan Debate



I have been watching episodes of Night Court for a while now. This series is another childhood memory. When I was little my favorite character was Bull Shannon played marvelously by actor Richard Moll. Now my favorite character is Dan. I guess you could say he was sort of the Severus Snape of Night Court. I think I remember enjoying the romance that began between Christine and Harry but I can now see some sparks between Dan and Christine as well. Maybe it's because Dan is my favorite character. Maybe you all should choose. Here are two videos. The first one above is about the romance of Harry and Christine that played out during the series and the other is one a fan put together of scenes with Dan and Christine. Who do you think Christine looks best with? Comment below if you like. :) 

This is the link to the video of Dan and Christine. Go here to see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kREDcFIuUBQ














No comments:

Post a Comment