Monday, October 1, 2012

Once Upon a Time's We Are Both Promo and Something Strange

   
     Something strange is bothering me about that scene where Emma and Snow arrive in Storybook Land. Remember the girls are found with a bunch of strange debris all around them. Where did that come from? Certainly not when they were instantly taken into the hat. Also, when Regina and Jefferson entered the hat they traveled to a place that had many doors and not straight to Storybook Land. What if Emma and Snow first landed in that same place at first and had to choose a door? If it was the wrong one then maybe it was Neverland they traveled to first. I think we are missing out on a story or two. Will we see how thy got all that stuff covering them? It would be interesting if we have a whole season of the girls traveling through different doors and lands. Then again they could have just fell on something when they landed in Storybook Land. Oh well, I wonder. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is an interesting question you raise, and one I have not thought of. I have a feeling there will be loose strings though, much like there were on Lost. Still, I would like to know more, sooner than later. My theory is they are in Wonderland, where Cora went through the looking glass. Honestly, I wouldn’t have even thought about watching if I hadn’t seen it on my PrimeTime Anytime recordings yesterday. It’s a pity I didn’t see the premiere but the shows delete themselves after 8 days. Now I can’t wait to find out how they’re going to get back, and who is going to win, Rumplestiltskin or The Queen.

    ReplyDelete